TitleReddi patent notebook (#245)
AuthorReddi, V. Gapala Krishna
Biographical NotesV. Gapala Krishna Reddi joined Fairchild from Stanford University circa 1963. In 1966 he was Member of Technical Staff in the Exploratory Physics section reporting to C. Bittmann.
Dimensions12 x 10 inches
DescriptionThis book is blank.
Collection TitleFairchild Semiconductor notebooks and technical papers
PublicationsThe author contributed to the following R&D Technical Reports (TR) and papers in professional publications during his service at Fairchild:
TR150 Frequency dependence of the reverse biased capacitance of gold doped silicon p+n step junctions (1964-01-23).
TR204 Tunable high pass filter characteristics of a special MOS transistor (1965-03-24).
TR258 Influence of surface conditions on Sil icon planar transistor current gain (1966-07-25).
TR273 Majority carrier surface mobilities in thermally oxidized silicon (1966-10-15).
TR545 Ion implantation for silicon device fabrication (1972-08-18).
TR550 Channeling & dechanneling of ion implanted phosphorus in silicon (1973-01-10).
* Hower, P.L. and Krishna Reddi, V.G. Avalanche injection and second breakdown in transistors. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 17, iss. 4 (1970): 320-335.
* Reddi, V.G.K. Influence of surface conditions on silicon planar transistor current gain. Solid-State Electronics, vol. 10, iss. 4 (1967): 305-334.
* Reddi, V.G.K. Injection of minority carriers at a field-induced junction near the Si-Si02 interface. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 13, iss. 3 (1966): 381-383.
* Reddi, V.G.K. Ion implantation for silicon device fabrication. Solid-State Technology (1972-10): 35-41.
* Reddi, V.G.K. Tunable high pass filter characteristics of a special MOS transistor. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 12, iss. 11 (1965): 581-589.
Reddi, V.G.K. and Sah, C.T. Source to drain resistance beyond pinch-off in metal-oxide-semiconductor transistors (MOST). IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 12, iss. 3 (1965): 139-141.
Reddi, V. G. K. and Sansbury, J. D. Channeling and dechanelling of ion-implanted phosphorus in silicon. Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 44, iss. 7 (1973): 2951 – 2963.
Reddi, V. G. K. and Sansbury, J. D. Channeling of phosphorous ions in silicon. Applied Physics Letters, vol. 20, iss. 1 (1972): 30-31.
Reddi, V.G.K. and Sansbury, J.D. Profiles of ion-implanted phosphorus in silicon: channeling and dechanneling. 1971 International Electron Devices Meeting, vol. 17 (1971): 132 .
Sah, C.T. and Reddi, V.G.K. Frequency dependence of the reverse-biased capacitance of gold-doped silicon p+n step junctions. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 11, iss. 7 (1964): 345-349.
* This paper is included in a three volume bound set of “Fairchild Research Published Technical Papers” assembled by Bruce Deal in 1988 (copy in the CHM Fairchild collection).