The Computer History Museum has published its annual publication, Core Magazine since 1999. The magazine appeals to a wide range of audiences and
focuses on beautiful imagery and intensive content. Core Magazine delights readers and directs them toward a deeper understanding of computing history.
It launches them into an exploration of the Museum's vast collection, either by visiting in person or through more in-depth exploration on the web.
To subscribe, simply become a member of the Museum, and you will continue to enjoy this great learning adventure!
- Remarkable People: Focus on Robert Noyce
- Rescued Treasures: A Collections Saved by SAP
- Industry Tales: The IT Corporate Histories Project
- Conversations: The Oral History Collection
- Extraordinary Images: Computers through the Lens of Mark Richards