Shopping, Dining & Information
Whether it’s a techtastic party favor for an upcoming corporate event or a last-minute birthday gift for your geeky-chic colleague, the CHM Store has you covered. Inspired by the latest tech gadgets and our very own exhibition Revolution: The First 2000 Years of Computing, the CHM Store is expertly curated to bring you the best in computer-themed apparel, souvenirs, games, and books. Be the coolest nerd in your office and shop from a wide selection of items that can be found only at the CHM Store—like the Silicon Valley Napkin, perfect for capturing your latest venture; cuddly stuffed Emojis, the ideal comfort item right before a looming deadline; colorful telephone wire baskets for all your office knickknacks; and retro typewriter jewelry, because... well, do you really need a reason to wear retro typewriter jewelry?
Discover the CHM Store and shop to your geeky heart’s content. All proceeds support CHM programs, exhibitions, and collections.
Museum Store Hours
Tue-Thur, Sat & Sun 10 AM - 5 PM
Fri 10 AM - 9 PM
Cloud Bistro features a tasty bistro-style breakfast menu , housemade soups, sandwiches, salads, seasonal specials and freshly baked pastries. We proudly serve Four Barrel Coffee and De La Paz Espresso. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer sunny views of our beautiful campus. Dine during your museum visit or stop in for coffee, no museum admission required, when you are in the area.
Cloud Bistro Hours
Wed, Thur 8 AM - 5 PM
Fri 8 AM - 7 PM
Sat, Sun 10 AM - 5 PM
Please observe the following guidelines for the comfort of all our guests and the preservation of our precious artifacts:
- Ticket is valid only for the date indicated. No refund or exchanges.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the exhibit areas.
- The Museum is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Children 12 and under need adult supervision.
- Historic artifacts are priceless and easily damaged. Please do not touch them.
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted throughout the Museum´s exhibit areas. Use of flash, tripods or other equipment is prohibited.
- No backpacks or luggage allowed in the exhibit areas.
For More Information
|650-810-1010||Hours & Information|