Shopping, Dining & Information
Looking for a unique gift, computer-related read, Silicon Valley souvenir, or sundries to make your visit more comfortable? Our 1,500 square foot store, focusing on tech-related gifts and gadgets, is open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Members receive a 10% discount on purchases.
The Cloud Cafe features freshly brewed coffee, local wines, and tasty bistro-style sandwiches and salads. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer sunny views of our beautiful campus. Dine during your museum visit or stop in for coffee, no museum admission required, when you are in the area.
Please observe the following guidelines for the comfort of all our guests and the preservation of our precious artifacts:
- Ticket is valid only for the date indicated. No refund or exchanges.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the exhibit areas.
- The Museum is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Children 12 and under need adult supervision.
- Historic artifacts are priceless and easily damaged. Please do not touch them.
- Personal non-flash photography is permitted throughout the Museum´s exhibit areas. Use of flash, tripods or other equipment is prohibited.
- No backpacks or luggage allowed in the exhibit areas.
For More Information
|650-810-1010||Hours & Information|