2015 Fellow Awards
About the Fellow Awards
Since 1987, the Computer History Museum Fellow Awards have honored distinguished technology leaders who have forever changed the world with their accomplishments. This prestigious award recognizes each Fellow’s role in the advancement of computing history, as well as the impact of their contributions. The Fellows have truly bettered our lives and our society. The Computer History Museum is proud to have a part in highlighting and preserving the stories of these esteemed technology heroes for future generations.
The 2015 Fellow Award Honorees
- Evelyn Berezin, for her early work in computer design and a lifetime of entrepreneurial activity.
- Charles Bachman, for his early work on developing database management systems.
- Bjarne Stroustrup, for his invention of the C++ programming language.
- Saturday, April 25, 2015
- 6:00 PM - Hosted Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 PM - Fellow Awards Ceremony and Dinner
- 9:00 PM - Cordials and Cigars, Coffee and Dessert
- Computer History Museum
- 1401 N Shoreline Blvd
- Mountain View, California
- Black tie optional
- Eileen Gill, Vice President of Development
- CEOs and other high-level executives, venture capitalists, luminaries, pioneers, academicians, influential media, past Fellows and other esteemed supporters of computing history and the Museum.
- Purchase a sponsorship online at Fellows.