2014 Fellow Awards
About the Fellow Awards
Since 1987, the Computer History Museum Fellow Awards have honored distinguished technology leaders who have forever changed the world with their accomplishments. This prestigious award recognizes each Fellow’s role in the advancement of computing history, as well as the impact of their contributions. The Fellows have truly bettered our lives and our society. The Computer History Museum is proud to have a part in highlighting and preserving the stories of these esteemed technology heroes for future generations.
The 2014 Fellow Award Honorees
- Lynn Conway, for her work in developing and disseminating new methods of integrated circuit design.
- John Crawford, for his seminal work on industry-standard microprocessor architectures.
- Irwin Jacobs, for his pioneering work in digital mobile telephony, data and communications, and technology.
- Saturday, April 26, 2014
- 6:00 PM - Hosted Cocktail Reception
- 7:00 PM - Fellow Awards Ceremony and Dinner
- 9:00 PM - Cordials and Cigars, Coffee and Dessert
- Computer History Museum
- 1401 N Shoreline Blvd
- Mountain View, California
- Black tie optional
- John Aney, Associate Director of Corporate Development
- CEOs and other high-level executives, venture capitalists, luminaries, pioneers, academicians, influential media, past Fellows and other esteemed supporters of computing history and the Museum.
- Purchase a sponsorship online at Fellows.