Plan for SAGE Direction Center

Prev
Next
Image Zoom
  • Details
  • Description
Date
1958 ca.
Credit Line
Used with the permission of the MITRE Corporation
Object ID
500004498

Located near Fort Dix and Naval Air Station Lakehurst, McGuire Air Force Base became the first operational SAGE Direction Center in 1958. After almost 10 years of service, the purpose-built building was converted to other Air Force uses.