TitleIBM tape history - session 4: LTO virtual company panel
DescriptionThis is session four of five sessions held in Tucson, AZ, regarding IBM’s tape storage history. The five sessions are:
1. Tape Media (CHM catalog number: 102737992)
2. Overview of tape products and product management (CHM catalog number: 102737994)
3. 3480 tape drive (CHM catalog number: 102738021)
4. Linear Tape Open (LTO) Consortium (CHM catalog number: 102738023)
5. Recovery of tapes damaged in Challenger disaster (CHM catalog number: 102738025).
See IBM Tape History Session 1: Media for an overview of IBM Tucson.
This session is about the Linear Tape Open consortium organized by HP, IBM and Seagate beginning 1997.
|Childers, Ed, panelist|
|Gardner, Tom, moderator|
|Johns, Bradley, panelist|
|Masters, Bruce, panelist|
|Teale, John, panelist|