|Serial number||2257||On label built into main frame of instrument|
Dimensionsoverall: 3 1/4 in x 34 3/4 in x 23 in
DescriptionObject is a large flat wooden box containing the parts of a harmonic analyzer. These parts are:
1. A cast metal frame with a sliding rack gear and two plates with multiple holes to attach other gears,
2. A steel rail with calibration markings,
3. A triangular frame with adjustable tracing point needle,
4. A metal scale with a "T" end,
5. A wooden table with attached graph paper,
6. 42 flat gears, and 6 thick gears on the left side of center line, all marked with a "I",
7. 42 flat gears, and 6 thick gears on the right side of center line, all marked with a "II",
8. An article about this instrument was found with the instrument. It is cataloged separately.
A typed label attached to the top of the wooden case reads: "Original Number herewith Restored. Plant Acct. No. 000988. Ser. No. 2257".
CreditGift of Suzanna Pedersen
|102776113||Uber den Gebrauch des harmonishen Analisators Mader-Ott (About using hamonic analyzers Mader-Ott)|