The original building at 391 S. San Antonio Road, Mountain View, occupied by Shockley Semiconductor Laboratories in 1956, started life as a fruit packing shed in the orchard era of the "Valley of Heart's Delight." In 2006 it was once again filled with fruit as the Wholesale Produce market. Donated by David Laws.
Deprecated ITCHP Number
1 digital image
Information Technology Corporate Histories Collection