TitleSteven G. Blank papers
Description1. ESL: Electromagnetic Systems Laboratory, Inc (1978-1980). Blank was a Training Instructor/ consultant with Top Secret security clearance. Some PII in folder. Also includes information on air tickets for travel to Hong Kong and photos of training, transport, and installation of Guardrail system.
2. SuperMac (1990-1994). Folder includes 1992 Annual Report, 1992 Prospectus, stock options and employment info, including PII.
3. Interactive Systems (1970s).
4. Convergent (1980s). Includes stock certificates, marketing materials, Japanese postcards, a card of a hotel in Wiesbaden, and one photo of Blank and co-workers. One item from Blank’s work at Atari.
5. Zilog (1980-1985). Includes lots of marketing info and Captain Zilog comics, a matchbook, and a balloon.
6. Ardent (ca 1981-1990). Includes an invitation and other ephemera for a party at Gordon & Gwen Bell’s home; Christmas list, contacts, press clippings, Dana Computer business plan, Titan marketing info, a brass keychain for Titan, and technical overview.
7. MIPS Computer Systems, Inc. (1985-1990). Includes stock certificates, and Board of Directors materials.
8. Rocket Science Games, Inc. (1993-1997). Press clippings, issue of Forbes (9 May 1994), stock information, separation info and PII. Also has a veteran’s employment card.
9. Stardent (1987-1991). Also includes some Dana Computer information.