B&W image.Verso: paper sticker. "Source: D. Edwards 5a. The Ferranti Mercury which was a commercial version of the MEG and was used at the University to provide the computing service from 1958 with the graphics display system also shown." Against a background are the printer and paper tape punch with catch bins, the console and papertape reader. To the left is the display system cabinet.